Gerhard Chroust, P. Doucek, V. Oskrdal,
"IDIMT-2020, Digitalized Economy, Society and Information Management, Schriftenreihe Informatik, Band 49"
, Serie Schriftenreihe Informatik, Vol. 49, Trauner Verlag, Linz, 2020, ISBN: 978-3-99062-958-1
IDIMT-2020, Digitalized Economy, Society and Information Management, Schriftenreihe Informatik, Band 49
Sprache des Titels:
Information Management and Interdisciplinarity are keys to foundations of society, economy, and technology, especially in crisis situations. The global accessibility and usability of data offered by Digitalization creates permanent transformations of daily processes and needs and changes everybody?s life due to the interdependence of Society, Economy, and Technology. This provides a permanent challenge for our innovative capacity.
The annual IDIMT conference has a 27 year tradition as an international forum for presenting future-oriented and multidisciplinary research with the emphasis on interdisciplinarity and Information Management.
Based on a double blind review process 43 submitted papers were accepted together with 11 keynotes and an invited papers. The authors come from 12 different countries: Austria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Germany, India, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Slovakia and Ukraine.
The papers have been grouped according to the following themes:
- Innovation, New Business Models and Strategies
- Social Media, Privacy and Ethics
- Digital Economy and Industry 4.0
- Sustainability and Performance Management
- Smart Supply Chain
- Towards 2030 - Digital Transformation in Crisis Management
- Human and Cultural Impacts on Project Success
- Digital Security, Safety, Trust of Smart Systems - for a resilient Society
- People and Processes in Enterprise Software Development
- Cyber Security and Digital Identities